Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Flyp Homes Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Junior Relationship Manager – London Flyp.co
We are looking for an enthusiastic applicant who is ambitious, motivated, and had the drive to join us on the adventure of growing our business flyp. A proptech scale-up in London UK.
Flyp is on a mission to create a better way to sell homes by creating a technology-enabled ecosystem that is fairer and more efficient for sellers, agents, and buyers in the UK.
The property market is broken: agents, buyers and sellers are pitted against each other in a broken system. Sales fall through for avoidable reasons, sellers miss out on the maximum value of their property, and buyers never really know what they’re getting. With only the zenith of the market holding the tools and capacity to avoid this, Flyp is looking to provide these to every home seller.
It’s time to break free from the status quo, and build a completely new system. Created for a new generation of sellers and agents who demand more: more trust. More transparency. More efficiency. And yes – more money. The time for half measures is past.
We have a product market fit, raised our first round of funding and now we are building a team that would enable us to help more people in this broken property market.
This role will be based in South Africa and will require you to work from the comfort of your home.
The role will involve a great deal of time on the phone managing the communication with the estate agents and making sure all parties involved are up to date with the information needed.
We want someone with property experience, who can talk on the phone to agents and deal with queries, correspond going back to emails, whats app & slack acting as a middle man and responding with initiative.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for Dealings and communication with estate agents.
- Your day to day will be ON THE PHONE to multiple estate agents daily.
- Be on top of email, slack, and whats app.
- Tracking, organizing, and managing communication with Estate Agents.
- Building relationships with estate agents.
- Making sure estate agents have all information needed.
- Assisting on how the Flyp Market Place works, viewing queries, feedback queries and offers.
- Logging and tracking of all data.
- Dealing with all queries and questions and issues related to properties.
- Launching new instructions.
- Making sure each property listed for sale runs smoothly.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
Need to have experienced skills in cold calling and being on the phone.
• Need to be confident and clear on the phone and in your written messages on both Slack and email.
Knowledge in property, Real Estate, Marketing, and Sales!
• Proven experience in real-estate
• Dealings with estate agent communication before.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Customer-oriented mindset.
• Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
• Need to have relationship skills.
• Great customer service skills.
• A high level of attention to deal
• Well organized!
• Great initiative!
• Computer skills
Package & Remuneration
R18,000 – R20,000 per month.