Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ernst & Young Graduate Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for Ernst & Young Graduate Internships can be accessed below.
Ernst & Young Graduate Internships
Ernst & Young invites suitably qualified and unemployed graduates to apply for the Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way, and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose-driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, and who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Bachelor of Business Science specializing in Finance & Economics
BCom/BSc and above qualifications in Economics, Finance, Investment Management
BCom/BSc and above qualifications in Actuarial, Statistics, and Maths
BSc/BEng (Electrical, Mining, Software, Civil, Mechanical, etc.)
- Overall academic average of at least 65% and above.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborating with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients, and society – building a better working world, together.
- As a consultant, you’ll work with business leaders to provide insights into innovative solutions and transformation. Through formal and on-the-job training, and experience working with a range of global organizations, we’ll help you achieve your potential.
What you can expect
- If you are a first-time applicant, you need to register your profile and upload the following documents: a CV, a certified copy of your ID, a Matric certificate, and the latest up-to-date academic record.
- If you already have a profile, please make sure that your supporting documents (CV, a certified copy of ID, Matric certificate, and latest up-to-date academic record) are updated and uploaded.
- Your application will be assessed and if the above-mentioned requirements are met, a recruiter will be in contact with you to discuss the next steps in our recruitment process.
- The respective closing date for applications is grad programme specific and applications will close once we have acquired our intake target.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified