Are you in need of Cell C USSD shortcodes? With these shortcodes, subscribers can easily access services offered by Cell C. The Cell C USSD codes can go a long way as it saves you too much that you would spend to access these services.
Cell C is one of the largest network providers in South Africa. The mobile service providers have over 17 millions of registered users in the country. As such, the company always strive to provide quality and convenient users to its subscribers.
One of the ways that it has done so is by coming up with Cell C USSD codes that have had a very big difference in the lives of its users. Some of these codes have been in use for quite some time, hence most users are familiar with them. Others have not been used by most people, hence some clients do not know they exist. Therefore, this list will help you keep up with them.
Most Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) codes are free, and you will not be charged any airtime or data bundle for requesting information. This is unlike using the app, where you need data for access to the internet so that you can get the information.
Cell C USSD Shortcodes 2021
Even though USSD codes for Cell C aim at making it simpler for users to manoeuvre through the services that the mobile service providers offer, there are instances that require the codes to be changed, For that case, users are advised to ensure that they are updated on the codes at all times.
|Change a Cell prepaid tariff||*147#||Free|
|Request GPRS/MMS setting||*147#||Free|
|Cell C call back||*111*number#||Free|
|Personalise Cell Call back||*111*1#||Free|
|Check your Cell C cell phone number||*147#||Free|
|Convert airtime to data bundles||*147*4#||Free|
|Cell C remaining airtime, SMS/MMS and data balance||*101#||Free|
|Load Cell C airtime voucher||*102*pin#||Free|
|Cancel call diverts||##002#||Free|
|Divert all calls||**21*08414 followed by the last 9 digits of your phone number#||Free|
|Divert calls when busy||**67*08414 followed by the last 9 digits of your phone number#||Free|
|Divert Calls to voice mail||**62*08414 followed by the last 9 digits of your phone number#||Free|
|Divert Calls to voicemail||**61*08414 followed by the last 9 digits of your phone number#||Free|
|Activate BIS service||*147* Key in ‘5’||Free|
|Deactivate BIS||*147* Key in ‘5’||Free|
|Block a lost SIM||*147*6#||Free|
|How to block/check subscriptions||*133*1#||Free|
Popular Cell C USSD Codes
Apart from those listed above, below are some of the most frequently used Cell C USSD shortcodes.
1. *101# – used for airtime balance. This is one of the most commonly used. This option will display the balance that you are left with on the handset.
2. *147# – for the Master USSD menu. It is used to launch the USSD menu with various account management and inquiry options. The emergency airtime, for example, is accessed through it by following the prompts after selecting option 7.
3. *133*1# – for checking WASP subscriptions
4. *#06# – for viewing your device IMEI
5. *147*100# – for viewing your device MSISDN. This works when you want to retrieve your own number. This answers the question how do I get my Cell C phone number? It is especially handy when you want to know the new number you just purchased.
6. *102*Recharge PIN# – used when recharging your prepaid airtime. Use to facilitate account top up when using a voucher value.
7. *111*MSISDN# – used when sending please call me. You use it to Send a text message that includes the number of the sender’s to a different cell phone number to request the recipient to call you, the sender. ( Applies for both Contract & Prepaid)
8. *102*3# – useful when requesting airtime from another number.
9. *102*2# – used when sending airtime to a different user/ sharing airtime
10. *147# – comes in handy when changing Tariff
How to Check Cell C Loyalty Points
If the question has crossed your mind, then you have thought about it and wondered how do I check my Cell C loyalty points? There are several ways of doing this including:
- Go to Cell C Mobile App > Check balances on the home screen.
- Use the Self-Service IVR where you Dial 135; option 1 for “Manage”; option 1 for “View Remaining Balance and Usage”.
- Use the USSD > Dial *101# OR Dial *147#; option 2.
- Call 136 > Dial 136; option 0 for “Balance Inquiry”.
With Cell C USSD codes available, some transactions are easy to carry out because it is straight forward. Regardless of what you want to be done, consider USSD codes which make your work easier. In case it is not clear which USSD code to use, call an agent for direction.