Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) Internships 2023. The entire application details for the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) Internships can be accessed below.
Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) Internships
Minimum Qualifications and experience required:
- The successful candidate must be in possession of a matric certificate and be a recent Marketing NQF Level 6 or higher graduate.
- Must have an excellent command of the English language and demonstrate a high level of communication, written and listening skills at all levels.
- Be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word; Outlook; Excel).
Skills and knowledge:
- Be flexible in your approach, be proactive.
- Be able to use own initiative.
- Be able to work accurately under pressure.
- Be detail oriented.
- Be trustworthy.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified