Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Lejweleputswa District Municipality Finance Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for Lejweleputswa District Municipality Finance Internships can be accessed below.
Lejweleputswa District Municipality Finance Internships
LEJWELEPUTSWA DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY FINANCE INTERNS (X3) A Twenty-four (24) Months Contractual Appointment
The Lejweleputswa District Municipality hereby invites suitably qualified individuals to apply for the Finance Internship program. This is a contractual appointment and under a strict training program until completion of the program for a period not exceeding 24 Months.
Salary Scale: R100 000 per Annum (All-inclusive package).
- A recognized 3- year Diploma in financial management (Accounting or Finance) Computer Literary, practical experience in Excel, and A valid B (Code 08) Driver’s license will be an added advantage.
- Preference will be given to people from previously disadvantaged groups.
Key Performance Areas:
- Assist with the compilation and implementation of National Treasury Budget reform Programmes for Municipal Budgets Develop statistical reporting modules and electronic capturing of data in all sections of Financial Management.
- Assist with the compilation and balancing of the Asset Register.
- Assisting in all areas of financial management within the finance department.
How to Apply
Applications can be delivered to Lejweleputswa District Municipality c/o Tempest and Jan Hofmeyer Road, WELKOM, or posted to P.0 Box 2163 Welkom 9460 for the attention of the office of the Chief Financial Officer.
All inquiries must be directed to the Human Resource Section and Finance Department.
Application Deadline: 4th November 2022