Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Camino Consulting Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Accountant (Property Development)
Rémey Group is seeking an Accountant. They pride themselves in constructing buildings of outstanding quality through close cooperation with clients and professional consultants.
This position will provide an accounting service to the property development entity, as well as to assist the director with all his various business responsibilities. An ideal opportunity to work in the fast pace and exciting property development industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Property Portfolio:
- Management accounting and reporting
- Financial management of the commercial tenanted portfolio.
- System processing of invoices and financial reconciliations of payments received.
- Property Development:
- Management Accounting Reporting of the property development entities.
- Account and financial control of the property development entities.
- Drafting of budgeting schedule and the financial management of variances.
- Interpreting and analysis of trial balance
- Cashbook reconciliations
- Doing the bookkeeping of in-house Estate Agencies.
- Providing regular financial management information reports.
- Assisting with development feasibility studies.
- Sales Administration
- Managing property sales workflow including transfer and handover.
- Liaising with various stakeholders, clients, suppliers, and staff on behalf of the director.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Degree in Accounting
- Completed articles would be advantageous
Knowledge and Experience
- 4 years’ experience in a financial field with related duties, including completed articles.
- Experience in legal aspects of sales agreements, letting agreements and property transfers will be advantageous.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Apple applications.
- Experience in accounting in the Property Development industry would be advantageous.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Detail-orientated and meticulous
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Ethical Standards
- Keeps to deadlines
- Well organized
- Takes initiative and works well with the team.
- Meticulous and detail-orientated
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Diligent and accountable
- Passion for supplying quality work
Applicants, please note:
- Please only apply for this vacancy:
- If you meet the criteria specified or believe that your qualifications and/or experience qualify you for the role.
- If the vacancy matches your career ambitions, your desired position level, and salary expectation.
- Camino Recruit endeavors to communicate as clearly and frequently as possible, including providing feedback to all applicants, however, we only undertake to contact shortlisted candidates. Please do not contact our office by telephone. Kindly direct ALL queries and questions to [email protected] and we will endeavor to answer as quickly and accurately as we can.
- Note that Camino Recruit takes instruction from a client. We can thus not accept responsibility/liability for any decisions or actions taken by our client, including, but not limited to, hiring decisions, delays in the process, or changes in the nature or availability of the vacancy in question. Furthermore, any feedback provided to candidates by Camino Recruit represents our best interpretation of the information we receive during the process. As such, this feedback is to be regarded as “without prejudice”.
- Candidates who apply for the vacancy may be required to undergo various rounds of interviews, psychometric assessments, reference checks, and other background checks, which may include criminal record checks, credit checks, qualification verifications, and a social media screening, as applicable.
- Note that our own company policy may preclude us from accepting applications from applicants that we have recently placed or are regarded as unsuitable due to other relevant criteria at our discretion.
- Note that applying for this vacancy is regarded as consent for collecting and storing (with due regard for confidentiality) the personal information of the applicant for the purpose of recruitment for the current and/or future vacancies.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).