Bank of America Investment Banking Analyst Graduate Internships 2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Bank of America Investment Banking Analyst Graduate Internships 2022/2023. The full application details for the Bank of America Investment Banking Analyst Graduate Internships can be accessed below.
Bank of America Investment Banking Analyst Graduate Internships
Bank of America invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Investment Banking Analyst Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Your training and development are our top priorities with extensive formal training offered at the start of the programme in addition to on-the-job support, educational speaker events, and mentorship throughout.
As a Full-Time Analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work on projects alongside bankers in a specific industry, product, and country coverage group providing you with a unique learning opportunity
- Help the team deliver solutions to clients leveraging the full spectrum of the Bank’s capabilities
- Actively contribute to the preparation of client presentations and underlying financial analysis
- Build relationships, knowledge, and experience that will open doors to a wide range of future career opportunities
- Candidates are required to be a recent graduates, or in their final year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university.
Skills and Competencies:
- Fluency in English is essential for all our roles and local language is required for regional roles
- You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation, and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Teamwork, leadership, and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and interact with a variety of people
- Displaying analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influencing decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrating integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
How to Apply
interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline : Not Specified