Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the ASLA Construction Bursaries 2024. The entire application details for the ASLA Construction Bursaries 2024 can be accessed below.
ASLA Construction Bursaries
ASLA invites South African students to apply for Bursary Programme 2024 academic year.
The ASLA Bursary Programme for 2024 is open to students pursuing studies in the following fields:
- Building/Construction Management
- Civil Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
For those interested in other fields, we also offer information on related bursaries and scholarships in the Building & Construction and Engineering sectors on our website.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified and may be required to provide additional documentation or attend an interview. In the event that you do not receive feedback, please understand that your application was not successful.
To be considered for the ASLA Bursary, applicants must meet the following minimum criteria:
- South African citizenship
- Enrollment in a full-time undergraduate qualification in the specified fields of study
- Entering the final year of study in 2024
- Enrollment at a recognized and accredited South African University or University of Technology
- Strong academic track record
- Aspirations for a career in Construction Engineering
How to Apply
The application process is conducted online. To apply for the ASLA Bursary Programme for 2024, please visit ASLA Bursary Application 2024.
When prompted to indicate your referral source, enter “StudentRoom”
Ensure that your online application includes clear copies of the following supporting documents:
- Certified copy of your South African ID document/ID card
- ID photograph
- Full academic record, including your most recent results (on institutional letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
Application Deadline: 10 October 2023