Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Amazon Recruitment Bursary 2022/2023. The full application details for the Amazon Recruitment Bursary 2022/2023 can be accessed below.
Amazon Recruitment Bursary 2022/2023
Founded in 1994, Amazon is a multinational multimillion company. It includes industries like artificial intelligence, consumer electronics, cloud computing, digital distribution, and e-commerce. Alongside some of the biggest technology companies in the world, Amazon is considered the second biggest employer in the USA and part of the ‘Big Four’ in the world.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos. It initially started as a marketplace for books but then expanded housing a multitude of other products. As of now, the total operating income of Amazon ranges around the US 24.879 billion dollars.
Funding from Amazon Recruitment Bursary includes;
- A personal compute
- Books and stationaries
- Residential/ private accommodation
- Tuition fees
Eligibility Criteria For The Bursary
Mentioned down below are the eligibility criteria for Amazon Recruitment Bursary 2022-2023
- Degree Programmes: Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information Technology, and Software Engineering
- The third year, Fourth Year, Honours students in 2023 from South African universities only.
- Academic Eligibility: Applicants must obtain consistently a minimum average of 65% or above
- Career Plans: It is required for the applicant to express a desire for Amazon and the field of software engineering development as the bursary provides a full-paid internship opportunity at Amazon where the applicants are assessed for full-time positions.
- Obligations: Selected applicants are required to complete their summer internship at Amazon and participate in the training opportunities at Amazon. It is essential for the selected candidate to commit to accepting a full-term permanent role offered by Amazon if extended during the internship assessment. They must also commit to working for full hours in the “equivalent number of years funded”.
- Citizenship: Only South African citizens are considered eligible for Amazon Recruitment Bursary.
How to Apply
The documents required for registering for Amazon Recruitment Bursary 2022-2023 are
- Application essay which will include the following prompts
- Personal background with family circumstances
- Achievements and leadership positions taken
- Personal strengths and weaknesses
- Elaboration on your choice of study program in connection with your talents, interests, and envisioned a career
- Personal statement to formulate your application profile.
- Refugee permit or ID copy
- Signed consent form
- Income certificate of mother/death certificate
- Income certificate of father/death certificate
- Proof of acceptance/registration
- Address proof
- National Senior Certificate
- (If applicable) Full academic records
- Profile picture
Application Deadline: 30th September 2022
If experiencing any difficulties regarding Amazon Recruitment Bursary 2022-2023, mail it to [email protected].
Telephone Number: 011 403 1632/ 011 403 1130
Fax: 086 567 5604