AirLink Flight Attendant Traineeship Programme 2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the AirLink Flight Attendant traineeship Programme 2023. The full application details for the AirLink Flight Attendant Traineeship Programme can be accessed below.
AirLink Flight Attendant Traineeship Programme
Airlink is an airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Its main business is to provide services between smaller, under-served towns and larger hub airports. It has since expanded to offer flights on larger, mainline routes. The airline has an ever-expanding network of over 60 routes across 50+ destinations.
- The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- A minimum pass in English on the Higher-Grade D or Standard Grade C.
- A valid CAA Flight Attendant License will be advantageous.
- Must have reliable transport.
- Must be medically fit.
- Are able to work on her own and without supervision.
- Are physically fit?
- Are well groomed.
- Have weight proportional to height, minimum of 1.55m and not taller than 1.73m
- Have a caring disposition and good communication skills in English.
- Are able to undergo an extremely intensive training program of approximately six weeks, a series of assessments, and interviews.
- Shall undergo a security check, a medical examination, and psychometric and psychological evaluation.
- Have the ability to swim.
- Are South African nationals and holders of valid South African identity documents?
- Reside within a reasonable distance of the airport.
- Will attend training as and when required to do so.
How to Apply
Interested Applicant should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 31 August 2022