Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the AgriSETA M & E Internships 2022/2023. The full application details for the AgriSETA M & E Internships can be accessed below.
AgriSETA M & E Internships 2022/2023
AgriSeta invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for 18 months Monitoring and Evaluation Graduate Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
RESEARCH, MONITORING, AND EVALUATION OF INTERNS X2
AgriSETA is looking for suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Skills Planning and Research Internship Programme 2022 / 2023 to gain industry-related experience.
- NQF Level 6 / Diploma / Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation or Equivalent qualification
- Audit environments will be an added advantage.
- Basic statistics experience
- A driving license is mandatory
- Be willing to travel
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated competence with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Have the necessary administrative skills
- Demonstrate ability to work well as part of a team
How to Apply
An updated CV with a covering letter (excluding certificates) should be forwarded to:
Note: Communication will be restricted to the shortlisted candidates only. Should you not hear from us in 4 weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, consider your application unsuccessful.
Internship Location: Acardia, Gauteng, South Africa
Internship Closing Date: 26 September 2022