Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Fempower Personnel (Pty) Ltd Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Product Manager – Business Term Advance
An exciting opportunity is available within an innovative Fintech team catering to the Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) sector. As part of a broader team focused on inclusive financial strategies, we seek an experienced Product Manager to lead our SME Unsecured Lending Business Term Advance product. You will drive the entire product lifecycle, from client insights and enhancements to stakeholder engagement, ensuring product profitability and performance.
• Oversee the day-to-day management of the Business Term Advance product to ensure performance and profitability.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Sales, IT, and CX to achieve year-on-year growth targets.
• Lead the execution of the Unsecured Business Lending marketplace strategy, uniting multiple lenders under a unique product approach.
• Innovate new features to enhance the business offering and drive scalability.
• Identify and manage potential third-party product partners, negotiating commercial positions.
• Provide insights on industry innovation within Business Lending and Fintech, presenting business cases for evaluating new ideas.
• Generate regular product performance reports and occasional presentations to senior management.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Experience:
• Essential prior experience in designing and developing Business Lending products.
• In-depth understanding of the rapidly evolving fintech lending landscape.
• Familiarity with regulatory requirements.
• Knowledge of the competitive landscape to expedite product growth.
• Essential: Matriculation.
• Essential: Relevant 3/4-year Business degree.
• Essential: Minimum of 8 years’ product development experience.
• Preferred: Experience in Fintech or Business Lending.
EE Disclaimer: Kindly note that all positions will be filled in accordance with the Company’s Employment Equity plan. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.
POPIA Disclaimer: Please take note that by responding to this advertisement and providing your personal information in application thereof, you confirm your express and informed consent for Persaf Holdings (Pty) Ltd and all its subsidiaries and all affiliated companies to process your personal information; to retain your personal information on our database for future matching; to contact you when suitable opportunities arise; and that the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.
Application Unsuccessful Disclaimer: Should you not receive feedback on your application with us within a period of 2 weeks of submission, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website and other career sites for future opportunities that may arise.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).