Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for ADG Mobility (Pty) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
ADG Mobility (Pty) Limited is a reputable firm in South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated Project Manager to join our team at OTT Technologies. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management of all spare parts projects within OTT Group of Companies. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of spare parts projects. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineers, procurement specialists, and customer support, to ensure the timely and accurate fulfillment of spare parts orders and projects.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Generate and monitor the project plan and project schedules.
- Monitor and manage the implementation of the project plan to ensure that the project outputs are delivered within schedule.
- Conduct and facilitate regular project meetings to communicate project objectives, track progress, and drive cross-functional collaboration.
- Monitor and manage production progress to ensure adherence to timelines.
- Manage and coordinate spare parts projects from initiation to completion, ensuring adherence to project timelines and budgetary constraints.
- Provide feedback to customers on the progress of the project
Project scope Management
- Ensure client requirements are met and ensure that all contractual agreements are in place.
- Monitor the United Nations Procurement Portal.
- Management of Amentum PAE spare requirements.
- Facilitate and follow up on all shipments of spares locally and internationally.
- Ensure compliance with export requirements (Contracting, permits, EUC, Export permits).
- Keep abreast with global requirements in order to keep up to date with the latest developments and trends worldwide.
Project Cost Management
- Accountable for the management of the project budget.
- Ensure follow-on orders and obtain new business.
- Manage invoice and customer payments.
- Compile overall project budget in terms of all income and expenditure.
- Control project order authorization. Report on budgeted costs versus actual cost deviations.
- Cash flow management. Manage project profitability in line with Company Guidelines.
- Liaise with the procurement department throughout the projects.
- Liaison with all departments throughout the project life cycle to ensure the procurement and production requirements identified are monitored and documented.
Project Risk Management
- Identify risks in order to highlight and manage risks within projects.
- Ensure risk mitigation strategies are timeously implemented.
- Consolidate all risks within the project environment in order to highlight trends.
Project Stakeholder Management
- Centralized point of contact to client. Management of spare parts codification from Clients.
- Management and preparation of spare parts costing.
- Management and preparation of spare parts quotation or request for proposals.
- Management of product support costing and proposals
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Grade 12
- Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Management or related field will be advantageous.
- Certificate or Diploma in Project Management will be advantageous
- 5-10 years’ experience in the engineering sector.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager, preferably in the spare parts, automotive or military industry.
- Strong understanding of project management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Experience of imports principles and procedures advantageous
- Good knowledge and understanding of supply chain processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (ability to operate excel on a high level a prerequisite)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Needs to be flexible and use initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and make quick decisions.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to manage time effectively, adapt to change and deliver under pressured deadlines
- Must be able to prioritize and multi task.
- Deadline-driven and must be able to work without constant supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Availability to work overtime as and when required.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Mature, empathetic, and professional.
- Able to collaborate with and motivate others.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).