Wits Health Consortium HR Internships 2022/2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Wits Health Consortium HR Internships 2023. The entire application details for Wits Health Consortium HR Internships can be accessed below.
Wits Health Consortium HR Internships
Wits Health Consortium invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Human Resources Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Key Performance Areas
- Facilitate the recruitment and selection process within the unit in conjunction with the relevant line managers.
- Provide advice and facilitation of all facets of industrial relations, inclusive of scheduling disciplinary inquiries, grievances, and operational requirements.
- Provide advice and facilitation of the performance management process within the unit, inclusive of probation, performance appraisals, and poor work performance counseling.
- Generate all required HR administration within deadlines.
Required minimum education and training
- Human Resources Degree/ Diploma
Required minimum work experience
- A minimum of one year working experience in a Human Resources Generalist role will be advantageous.
How to Apply
1. Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital, Soweto (submit a detailed CV to
2. Tshepong Hospital, Matlosana (submit a detailed CV to [email protected])
3. Parktown, Johannesburg (submit a detailed CV to [email protected])
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy in one of the three regions, please send an email to the address indicated above. The subject heading of the email must read HR Intern. Please include the following documentation:
- A cover letter (maximum one page) that clearly states which vacancy you are applying for
- A detailed CV