The University of Venda (UNIVEN) online application for 2023 has commenced. So we’ll bring you the breakdown of the University of Venda (UNIVEN) admission application process.
The management of the University of Venda (UNIVEN) is inviting applications for interested and suitably qualified students (Local and International) for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2023 academic year.
Before applying, see the University of Venda courses available for 2023 admission.
How to Apply to the University of Venda
The University of Venda 2023 application can be done both online and offline.
You may apply online. In order to apply online you will need a working email address and a functional cell phone number, or, if you are an international applicant, your passport number.
Once you’ve completed the online application, you don’t need to send a hardcopy application. Hardcopy application is available on campus for those who don’t have access to an internet connection.
University of Venda Hardcopy Application
The University of Venda paper application forms are available online. However, there are two different application forms; one for undergraduate applicants and the other for postgraduates.
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- Submitting a hardcopy application may take a bit longer than the online application. Please be patient.
- Make sure that you attach all relevant documents to your application form.
- Make sure you pay a non-refundable application fee and submit proof of payment.
Where to Submit the UNIVEN Application Form?
To apply for admission at the University of Venda, simply print the form and post it back with the required documentation, and signatures to:
University of Venda
Private Bag x5050
NOTE: All applications must be submitted before the application closing date.
Important Information for new applicants
Application for admission must be made on the prescribed form, which must be accompanied by the following:
- a testimonial of good conduct;
- a Matriculation certificate or, if not yet available, some form of proof that the prospective student complies with the necessary requirements for the degree for which s/he desire to register for or a statement of last school symbol achieved;
- one passport photograph (one for admission)
- application fees – no-refundable Postal Order;
- Copy of pages 1 of Identity Document.
No person shall be admitted as a candidate for a degree unless he has obtained the Matriculation certificate of the Committee of University Principals (SAUVCA) or a certificate of exemption from the Matriculation examination. It may be required of a prospective student to pass an ENTRANCE TEST before being granted permission to register. Alternatively, it may be required of a student to take SPECIAL MODULES in certain disciplines.