Umgeni Water Internships 2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Umgeni Water Internships 2023. The entire application details for the Umgeni Water Internships can be accessed below.
Umgeni Water Internships
Umgeni Water invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2023.
Umgeni Water is offering a thirty-six (36) months training program under the below-mentioned fields. Applicants are invited who are currently residing in KwaZulu-Natal province so as to gain practical work experience in the following operations in the organization.
The program will run for a period of three (3) years. Trainees who have participated in another In-service /Graduate Training Programme before will not be considered in these programs
The following Graduate Opportunities are open for applications:
Catchment Management Grad / Intern
Ref No: GTBSC202301
Bachelor of Science Honours in:
- Ecological Science,
- Aquatic Ecology,
- Water Resources Science
- Environmental Science
Chemistry Grad / Intern
Ref No: GTBSC202302
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry,
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Chemistry and Soil Science
Chemical Engineering (In-service Training Programme)
Ref No: INS202301
- S4 in Chemical Engineering
- An appropriate 4-year tertiary qualification
- Applicants must be South African citizens residing in KwaZulu-Natal.
- First preference will be given to applicants who are permanent residents of the identified local municipalities.
- The program is strictly targeting unemployed youth.
How to Apply
A detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications & academic record, affidavit of being unemployed and ID copy must be submitted with your application.
Send your Application to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 15th February 2023