The University of Fort Hare (UFH) online application for 2021 has commenced. So we’ll bring you the breakdown of the University of Fort Hare (UFH) admission application process.
The management of the University of Fort Hare (UFH) is inviting applications for interested and suitably qualified students (Local and International) for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2021 academic year.
Before applying, see the University of Fort Hare courses available for 2021 admission.
How to Apply to University of Fort Hare
The University of Fort Hare 2021 application can be done in either of two ways: hardcopy or online.
You may apply online. In order to apply online you will need a working email address and a functional cell phone number, or, if you are an international applicant, your passport number.
Once you’ve completed the online application, you don’t need to send a hardcopy application. Hardcopy application is available on campus for those who don’t have access to an internet connection.
SEE ALSO: University of Fort Hare Fees Structure.
University of Fort Hare Hardcopy Application
The University of Fort Hare paper application forms is available on campus. However, there are two different application forms; one for undergraduate applicants and the other for postgraduates.
(a) Non‐refundable application fee to accompany all applications for admission by new students payable on or before the 30th September: R120.00
(b) Non‐refundable application fee to accompany all late applications for admission by new students after 30th September for any undersubscribed qualifications, as informed by the faculties: R 300.00
Application Fee – Residence Admissions
(a) Non‐refundable application fee to accompany all applications for accommodation by new students payable on or before the 31st September: R 120.00
(b) Acceptance of accommodation payable before the 31st December: R 1000.00
UFH Admission Application Process
1. Submit your application form and all the necessary documentation including the application fee before the closing date.
2. An SMS will be sent to you informing you of the status of your application thereafter a letter of confirmation.
3. Current matriculants who qualify based on their Grade 12 mid-term performance, are provisionally admitted pending the submission of their final matric results and subject to availability of space.
4. Successful applicants will receive an admission letter, together with a registration guide, which reflects the registration dates and orientation programme. It is important to note that all applicants who wrote the National Senior Certificate (NSC) are required to write the National Benchmark Test (NBT) before they are allowed to register for their 1st year at University.
Where to Submit the UFH Application Form?
You can submit your completed application forms by hand at any of our admissions Offices in Alice or East London Campuses.
University of Fort Hare
Private Bag X1314
EAST LONDON CAMPUS
The Registrar University of Fort Hare
Private Bag X9083
SEND VIA EMAIL
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION FORMS via Email
- After completing filling the application form make sure you save your form using your name and surname e.g. SAM MHLANA
- Scan all your other documents (ID, RESULTS, PROOF OF PAYMENT, OR ANY OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS) and make sure you also save these using your name and surname e.g. SAM MHLANA
- Once you have all your documents please email [email protected]
- Make sure that your email address or cellphone number that you write in your application forms is working for us to contact you.