Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Transnet Young Professional in Training Internships 2023/2024. The entire application details for the Transnet Young Professional in Training Internships 2023/2024 can be accessed below.
Transnet Young Professional in Training Internships
Transnet invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Young Professional in Training Internship Programme 2023 / 2024 Internship Application Closing Date: 25 October 2023 Internship Location: Esselenpark, Gauteng and Durban, KwaZulu-Natal Transnet is looking for dynamic and recently qualified graduates for a two-year programme (24 months programme). This Programme will provide the incumbents with relevant workplace experience through a structured learning programme and organizational support. Responsibilities: The Young Professional will be trained and exposed to various business areas;
- Delivering specific tasks within a work-stream/department
- Provide general administrative, research and assistance.
- Take work briefs / instructions from Mentor and / or Specialist to structure work required to produce specific project or deliverable
- Execute project work tasks effectively and efficiently as an individual and collaboratively.
- Produce MS Office Word and / or PowerPoint format reports that communicate deliverable in a clear and logical structure.
- Produce quality work that can be used as input to develop most appropriate project solutions for the client
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications: Young Professional in Training – Corporate Centre and Academy
- B.com Accounting Degree or Related
- B.com Supply Chain Degree or Related
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Management
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Related
- Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Graphic Design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health/Hygiene, Human Factors, Business, Quality or Risk Management
Young Professional in Training – POD Corporate H/O National Diploma / Degree
- Digital Marketing
- Public Relations
- Industrial Engineering
How to Apply
NB. Use the given links to Apply Young Professional in Training – Corporate Centre and Academy Apply Online for the Young Professional in Training – Corporate Centre and Academy
Young Professional in Training – POD Corporate H/O Apply Online for the Young Professional in Training – POD Corporate H/O