Toyota Motor Industry Bursary 2022/2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Toyota Motor Industry Bursary 2022/2023. The full application details for the Toyota Motor Industry Bursary can be accessed below.
Toyota Motor Industry Bursary
Founded in 1937, Toyota Motors is a multinational automotive manufacturing company. As a distributor of Toyota Motors within South Africa, Toyota South Africa Motors (TSAM) was established in 1946.
Toyota Motors is one of the top sellers of hybrid electric vehicles as well as holds the second position as the biggest automotive manufacturer in the world. TSAM sells commercial and passenger Toyota vehicles including bakkies, coupes, hatches, MPVs, sedans, SUVs, and vans. TSAM began to work as a subsidiary company for Toyota Motor Corporation in 2002.
The degrees sponsored by Motor Industry Bursary are as follows
- Business Sciences
- Marketing, Information System
- Human Resources (industrial psychology included as well)
- Financial Management
- Engineering (Chemical, Computer, Electrical, Industries, Mechanical, and Mechatronics)
- Computer Science
- Accounting and Analytics (Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics, and Statistics).
While selecting candidates for their company, TSAM gauges various facets of the applicant’s personality. They value leadership skills and look for qualities like continuous improvement, respect towards superiors, peers as well as subordinates, proving the effort to create a difference, mentally engaging in tasks and projects, and the ability to solve problems easily.
Toyota’s vision is to become one of the leading automotive industries in the world and they strongly believe that encouraging and nurturing the talents along the way will help in great accomplishments in the long run. TSAM believes in engaging talent that has the dream of creating a change in the world.
Eligibility Criteria For The Bursary
Applicants must meet the minimum eligibility requirements to apply for the bursary programme. Following are the eligibility criteria.
- Should be South African citizen
- The applicant must be enrolled at a public South African University
- Should pursue full-time undergraduate or postgraduate studies
- Must obtain a minimum of 75% or above for Gr 12 Mathematics and English
- The applicant must maintain a minimum average of 65% at the University.
Upon selection, the qualifying candidates will have to face an interview where the applicants will be assessed whether they would flourish in Toyota culture.
The next stage includes the selected candidates undergoing a psychometric assessment where the candidates’ problem-solving skills and agility are assessed.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Applicants are required to submit the following documents for registering for Motor Industry Bursary 2022 – 2023:
- An essay will include the following prompts:
- Personal background with family circumstances
- Achievements and leadership positions taken
- Personal strengths and weaknesses
- Elaboration of your choice of study program in connection with your talents, interests and envisioned a career
- Personal statement to formulate your application profile
- A certified copy of your ID copy
- Signed consent form
- Income certificate of mother/death certificate
- Income certificate of father/death certificate
- Proof of income of guardian (if required)
- Proof of acceptance/registration
- Address proof
- National Senior Certificate
- (If applicable) Full academic records
- Profile picture
If experiencing any difficulties regarding Toyota Motor Industry Bursary, mail it to [email protected]
Telephone Number: 011 403 1632
Mobile: 087 511 3373
Application Dealine: 30th September 2022