Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Toyota Boshoku South Africa Learnerships 2023. The entire application details for the Toyota Boshoku South Africa Learnerships can be accessed below.
Toyota Boshoku South Africa Learnerships
Toyota Boshoku South Africa invites unemployed matriculates to apply for the 26 x Learnership Programme 2023.
LEARNERSHIPS X 26
Toyota Boshoku South Africa has an opportunity for unemployed individuals who wish to enrol on a
Learnership Programme for a period of 12 months. The Leamers will earn a stipend during the
Learnership Programme while getting an opportunity to gain theory, and practical work exposure and obtain a National Certificate in Production Technology NQF Level 2 (X6) & Level 3 Qualifications (X20).
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Be in possession of a valid SAID document
- Must have passed Matric / Grade 12 (including Pure Maths and English)
- Be unemployed, between ages 18 to 28 years old
- Proficiency in English (Read, writing & speaking)
- Good time management
- Self-motivated and team player
- Committed to learning and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- The company reserves a right to give first preference to children (biological & adopted) of BSA members
- who will meet the requirements. TSA members will be allowed to submit a maximum of 1 candidate.
- Successful candidates will be entered into a binding contract with BSA & MESETA and be expected
- to complete the 12-month Learnership Programme.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a selection and interview process.
How to Apply
Applicants must email a formal cover letter: detailed CV: certified Qualifications & certified ID copy
[email protected] by no later than 27 January 2023 No applications will
accepted after this date.
Application Deadline: 27th January 2023