Tomlinson Doctoral Fellowships 2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Tomlinson Doctoral Fellowships 2023. The entire application details for Tomlinson Doctoral Fellowships can be accessed below.
Tomlinson Doctoral Fellowships
Tomlinson Doctoral Fellowships 2023, Canada. is open to International Students. The scholarship allows a Ph.D. level program (s) in the field of All Subjects taught at McGill University. The deadline for the scholarship is 25 May 2023.
Tomlinson Doctoral Fellowships 2023, Canada. is available to undertake Ph.D. level programs at McGill University.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Value & Duration
- Up to $35,000 per year, renewable twice.
- International students also receive a Differential Fee Waiver (DFW)
This scholarship is open to international students.
- The Tomlinson Doctoral Fellowships are for incoming students accepted into a doctoral degree at McGill University with a start date of Fall 2023. Students currently enrolled at McGill, or whose latest degree was completed or in progress at McGill, are ineligible. Former McGill students who later completed a graduate degree elsewhere may apply. Visiting students at McGill, who are completing the requirements for a degree from another university, may apply.
- Only applicants with a first class academic record. McGill considers a first class GPA to be 3.7 (or 3.5 in Law) in each of the last two (2) years of full-time study at the undergraduate and post-graduate level.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their application package to the department/academic unit where they intend to study. An internal deadline that is earlier than the GPS deadline may apply. Please contact your department directly for more information about the submission process.
Your application package must include:
- The Application Form
- Two letters of reference
- Provide letters from two external referees commenting on the applicant’s academic/research accomplishments and potential. Referees to send the letters directly to the academic unit.
- Proposed supervisor’s statement commenting on:
- how the applicant’s proposed project integrates with the supervisor’s research program;
- source(s) of funding available for the research program; and
- available resources, such as space, facilities, equipment, and access to required expertise.
- All official transcripts or certified copies from university-level studies (graduate and undergraduate)
Applicants must already have an admissions letter and a funding letter.
If selected, your department/academic unit will submit your application package along with the other required documents to GPS on your behalf. Application documents should not be submitted directly to GPS.
Application Deadline: 25th May 2023