Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Thulamela Local Municipality ISDG Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for Thulamela Local Municipality ISDG Internships can be accessed below.
Thulamela Local Municipality ISDG Internships
Thulamela Local Municipality invites suitably qualified and unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Thulamela Local Municipality, jointly with National Treasury, hereby invites applications from suitable qualified unemployed graduates.
This is a 3-year fixed term contract programme.
Field of study
- Bachelor of Urban / Town & Regional Planning
How to Apply
- Suitably qualified and unemployed
- A valid Code 08 driver’s license will be an added advantage
- The appointment will be made in the context of Employment Equity
- Must be a South African citizen in possession of a valid SA ID
- Must be under the age of 35
- The academic context must be a realistic match to the academic requirements for professional registration with the respective statutory council.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FULL ADVERT