Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for The Individual Touch Recruitment 2023/2024.
The Individual Touch is a reputable firm in South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Contact Centre Quality Assurer
- To enhance the quality of the service the team provides to our customers, increase their efficiency, and reduce wasteful spending. The Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call centre. The QA will monitor inbound and outbound call and emails responses to assess advisor’s demeanour, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
- This individual will assist in developing, creating, and implementing Call Centre quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform daily quality assessments for advisors, on all platforms, to ensure compliance to processes and procedures.
- Investigate complaints and immediately address failures.
- Handover any training requirement picked up from QA sessions to the trainer to action with clear improvement areas and timelines.
- Perform live assessments on client engagements per advisor.
- Schedule weekly feedback sessions with advisors (positive and improvement)
- Identify risks, contribute to action plans, and monitor the progress of these.
- Track improvement monthly.
- Monthly reports to management (number of assessments, progress, gaps, and warnings due to no improvement).
- Add all scores, improvement areas, plans and progress to the overall performance feedback report.
- Draft / Review quality assessment score card to ensure it is relevant.
- Identify areas of service improvements and drive customer experience improvement initiatives for the business based on QA findings, while coaching agents for success in executing superior service to customers.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric essential
- 12 months Contact Centre and Client Services experience.
- 3+ years QA / Trainer experience.
- Quality Assurance Qualifications
- Computer skills i.e., proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excel Qualifications will be advantageous.
- Call-Bi experience will be advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).