For more information, visit SMDP.
Sterling Management Development Programme (SMDP) for Nigerians 2022
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Sterling Management Development Programme (SMDP) for Nigerians 2022. The full application details for the Sterling Management Development Programme can be accessed below.
Sterling Management Development Programme
Applications are open for the Sterling Management Development Programme (SMDP) 2022. The SMDP is a bespoke recruitment campaign that leads into an intensive 12-month rotational programme, where you can gain insight and cross-border exposure to enable you to emerge as a well-rounded professional equipped with different skills & competencies you can apply to different areas within Sterling while you also GROW personally.
In addition, the Sterling Management Development Programme aims to develop Next-Gen leaders who will largely contribute to the design of the future of Sterling.
- Applicants must be Nigerians.
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience from any sector.
- A minimum of a master’s degree or relevant professional certification from an accredited institution in or outside Nigeria.
- Applicants must not be older than 32 years of age at the time of application.
- They value diversity in their workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
Applicants will go through the following phases before selection:
- Computer-Based Test
- Assessment Centre
- Management Interview
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- They are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in their selection and employment practices based on race, color, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status, or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (They do not accept applications by email).
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.