Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for South African Reserve Bank (SARB) Internships 2023. The entire application details for South African Reserve Bank (SARB) Internships can be accessed below.
South African Reserve Bank (SARB) Internships
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites suitably qualified and unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) is looking for talented postgraduates to join its one-year Graduate Development Programme in January 2023.
To be considered as a SARB Graduate, candidates must have a postgraduate qualification or be in the process of completing a postgraduate qualification (ideally completed the course work) in one of the following fields:
- Data Science
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Predictive Analytics Modelling
- Applied Mathematics
- Economics with Econometrics
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
Prospective candidates must:
- be South African citizens;
- be curious, innovative, and self-motivated individuals with strong analytical skills;
- have a proven track record of academic excellence, with an overall average mark of 70% and above;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Coding with R and Python (will be an added advantage).
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 30th October 2022