South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC) Internships 2022/2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC) Internships 2022/2023. The full application details for the South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC) Internships can be accessed below.
South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC) Internships
South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for the Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The South African Human Rights Commission invites interested graduates to apply for an Internship position. Interns must demonstrate a commitment to human rights.
Admin Internships – Provincial office-North
- Administration / Secretarial Diploma
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant confidentiality requirements
- Understanding of general administration
Section 11 Committee Intern – Braamfontein
- Relevant Degree in Law and / or Social Sciences
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant human rights legislation/laws
- Knowledge of human rights theory and practices
- Understanding of advocacy processes and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of basic research
NB: Computer literacy (Ms. Word, Excel, E-mail, and the internet) is a general requirement in all service fields.
Note: *A monthly stipend of R7 332.02 is payable
*Duration of the internship twelve (12) months
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Kindly submit a one-page cover letter, CV, and academic record to [email protected] by 15h00 on 30 September 2022.
Quote Internship Admin on the subject line. Please note that candidates may be required to undergo competency assessments and subject themselves to security clearance procedures.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
* Should you not hear from the Commission within one month after the closing date of the advert you should consider your
* The SAHRC reserves the right not to make an appointment.
For further details on the position advertised, please visit the SAHRC website: www.sahrc.org.za
Application Deadline:29th September 2022