Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the South African Breweries (SAB) Internships 2023. The entire application details for the South African Breweries (SAB) Internships can be accessed below.
South African Breweries (SAB) Internships
South African Breweries (SAB) invites unemployed graduates to apply for 12 months Internship Programme 2023.
We look for people interested in multifunctional careers and have the willingness to develop new skill sets and capabilities throughout their careers.
You can expect the following during your first 12 months:
- 3–4-month rotations, with each experience aligned to our three strategic pillars.
- Ideally in Marketing, Sales or Tech, and Supply / Logistics Projects within these rotations that expand knowledge and work on actual business challenges in each of these core functions.
- Cheers! Festival (Global Induction) where GMTs will hear about our company strategy firsthand from our most senior leaders, and network with peers.
- Access to the global GMT alumni database.
- Potential for experiences in different locations across zone (mobility within zone required)
- Formal mentoring & access to unique zone L&D curricula
- Unique exposure opportunities with senior leaders
- Career tracking by zone People Continuity and Talent Management teams
- Placement in a front-line position upon completion of the program (openness to ambiguous career track)
- Completed or in the Final year of a bachelor’s degree (STEM disciplines preferred). STEM refers to qualifications in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
- Advantageous: Studying toward Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous
- 0 or less than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date.
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Proficiency in English
- Full mobility. Go where the opportunity is. Mobility broadens potential opportunities – candidates should be open to working and living in various locations
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: On-going / Not specified