Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Sigma International Recruitment 2023/2024.
Sigma International is a reputable firm in South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Business Advisor/ Coach (Marketing)
Business Advisor/ Coach (Marketing) (12-month Contract Post- with the option to become permanent)
Duties & Responsibilities
Sigma International, a specialist management consulting and enterprise development organization headquartered in Durban see www.sigmaintl.co.za , is looking for a seasoned Business Advisor/ Coach with specialty in business marketing. This position is full-time, contract-based (12 months) and is for Sigma’s various Business Incubator programmes, run nationally. The position encompasses approximately 90% remote-based business support for business beneficiaries, and approximately 10% physical (face-to-face) support to be rendered
Desired Experience & Qualification
The following job spec applies:
- A seasoned Business/ Marketing Mentor/ Coach is required, who has experience in and is able to advise and mentor SMME businesses, across various industries (tourism/ hospitality sector preference)
- Must have overall business development experience, with a strong flair for marketing and linkages.
- Must have a passion for small business development.
- Be in possession of suitable business management/ marketing qualifications, honours level (mandatory)
- Minimum 10 years of business development/ business advisory/ mentorship/ coaching experience (with a focus on marketing )
- Able to write marketing strategies for start-up/ existing businesses
- Be able to facilitate marketing mentorship/ training for SMME businesses, based on their need
- Be able to facilitate market access/ business linkages for the SMME beneficiaries, where possible
- Strong business administration skills
- Must have strong experience in advising both start-up and established businesses alike
- Can confidently engage stakeholders and have experience in partnerships development
- Be in possession of very strong report-writing, and presentation skills
- Very strong computer literacy (MS Office, with very strong skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint), and able to use virtual platforms for mentorship sessions (Zoom, MS Teams)
- Be willing to travel to meet clients, as and when required (driver’s license and own vehicle mandatory)
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Market-related salary offered
Package & Remuneration
- Market-related salary offered.