Seriti Mine Learnership Programme 2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Seriti Mine Learnership Programme 2023. The full application details for the Seriti Mine Learnership Programme can be accessed below.
Seriti Mine Learnership Programme
Seriti is a broad-based, 91% black-owned and controlled South African energy company, underpinned by coal.
The purpose of the role is to develop and successfully qualify as an Artisan in various trades, such as Auto Electricians, Boilermakers, Diesel Mechanics, Electricians, Fitters, Instrumentation Mechanicians, and Riggers.
- A personal motivation for self-improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning is critical for success in these developmental roles
- Apply health, safety, and housekeeping standards
- Report any unsafe behavior, conditions, and incidents to the responsible person
- Conduct risk assessment before all tasks and identify risks and hazards
- Keep all equipment clean and in a good condition all the time
- Successful completion on theoretical and practical learning
- Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection process
- N3 Technical Certificate with Pure Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy) and Physical Science with a minimum pass mark of 40% in all subjects OR Grade 12 with Pure Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy) and Physical Science with a minimum pass mark of 40% in both subjects (Maths & Science)
- A valid driver’s license
- Previous exposure to the maintenance environment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 12th August 2022.
Ref No: KPS075/22GS (18.2)