Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Pillangó Placements Recruitment 2023/2024.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions, including trucks and buses for heavy transport applications combined with an extensive product-related service offering.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: ISIT Business Systems Manager
ISIT Business Systems Manager is responsible for leading and managing the business systems/applications and business intelligence areas within ISIT. It will further be responsible for the maintenance and development of the business systems environment, aligning to Scania’s systems strategy and roadmaps, optimise business performance through innovation and data visualization.
The ISIT Business Systems Manager will also be responsible for ensuring business system uptime and support is available according to the ISIT SLA metrics. Participate in the development of long term ISIT strategies and ensure systems remain effective and adaptive to support the growing needs of the business. The ideal candidate will have experience in the automotive industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Direct, manage and develop, business analyst and systems/applications team.
- Direct, manage and develop business systems and applications environment.
- Ensure governance within business systems and applications.
- Ensure ISIT SLA is managed and maintained within ISIT systems area.
- Manage and guide change control.
- Manage projects within scope.
- Engage with business areas to ensure alignment of IT systems and applications.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Computer science degree or relevant technical degree in IT.
- Microsoft Certifications MS SQL/Power BI
- Microsoft SQL – DBA/Developer (Minimum 5 years working experience)
- Microsoft Power BI (Minimum 3 Years working experience)
- Microsoft Power Apps
- Microsoft Power Automate
- MS.NET Programming
- Knowledge of Automotive IT systems (Dealer Management Systems)
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).