SAPS Presidential Protection Service Internships 2022/2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for SAPS Presidential Protection Service Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for SAPS Presidential Protection Service Internships can be accessed below.
SAPS Presidential Protection Service Internships
South African Police Service (SAPS) invites unemployed graduates to apply for 12 months Presidential Protection Service Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate Recruitment Scheme at
Component: Presidential Protection Service.
The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
Required Fields of study:
National Diploma / Degree in:
- B Com Accounting
- Bachelors of Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting
- B Com in Financial Management
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Cost Management and Accounting
- Public Finance Management and Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Public Administration and Management
- Business Administration
- Office Administration
- Office Management and Technology
- Labour Law
- Labour Relations
- Human Resource Development
- Sports Management
- Sports Development and Management
- Physical and Sports Coaching
- Supply Chain Management
- Transport Management
- Fleet Management
- Be a South African citizen;
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4);
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending;
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in the field of the advertised post, and never participated in an internship program relevant to the field of the post;
- Applicants are restricted to applying for only three (3) posts and complete a separate application form for each post reference number.
How to Apply
Download the SAPS Application Form
An updated Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form. Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, National Senior Certificate, and all post-school educational qualifications with a statement of results obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies should not be older than 6 months
For Reference Numbers and Postal Addresses please click the link given below:
Crime Intelligence Division
Apply Here: Presidential Protection Service.pdf
- The post particulars and Reference Number of the post must be correctly specified on the Application Form.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
- Applications must be posted/hand delivered timeously.
- Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 2022-10-28