Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the SANSA Communications Internships 2022/2023. The full application details for the SANSA Communications Internships can be accessed below.
SANSA Communications Internships
The South African National Space Agency (SANSA) invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Graduate / Internship Programme 2023.
Digital Earth Africa Communications Internship (6 months) (Pretoria)
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Communications Intern will be responsible for assisting the Communications Lead in maintaining the integrity of the DE Africa brand in all communications, including the visual identity and adherence to the program vision and mission. He/she will assist in executing the communications and public relations plan that will proactively support effective organizational communication.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Diploma in public relations, journalism, or communications (minimum); Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Proficiency in English – French as a second language would be advantageous
- Ability to write/edit in a variety of writing styles, and ability to draft materials on a wide range of topics.
- Experience with organizational social media management
- Interpersonal skills to facilitate work with a wide range of individuals and groups from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Key areas of responsibility will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in developing and implementing the DE Africa Communications Strategy and Plan.
- Internal and External Communications.
- Reputation and Media Management.
- Events Management
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 13th October 2022