Sanctuary International University Of Sheffield Scholarships 2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Sanctuary International University Of Sheffield Scholarships 2023. The entire application details for the Sanctuary International University Of Sheffield Scholarships can be accessed below.
Sanctuary International University Of Sheffield Scholarships
Keeping in view the element of affordability while pursuing higher education in the UK The University of Sheffield is offering three awards to academics to continue their research in the university for a period of up to 12 months. The funding is being given under the title of Sanctuary International visitor support scheme. The scheme offers to those who have been displaced or affected by conflict or persecution in their home country.
Sanctuary International Visitors Support Scheme University of Sheffield, UK 2023 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at the University of Sheffield.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- Subsistence allowance of £17,350 per annum (pro-rata)
- An additional payment of £5,000 per annum (pro-rata) per dependent (up to a maximum of 3 dependents)
- Expenses on arrival, including travel, of up to £2,500
- Accommodation: under the Homes for Ukraine Scheme, free accommodation is provided for up to 6 months as part of the visa requirement. Applicants not eligible for the Homes for Ukraine scheme will receive support to find suitable accommodation.
- Project-related costs up to £2,500
Students from any nationality who have suffered from displacement.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The Ph.D. scholarship will be awarded in any area under discussion offered by Sheffield. Here is a list of academic departments
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scheme:
- Applicants must be an academic who has been displaced or affected by conflict or persecution in their home country.
- Applicants must be able to obtain a UK visa under the Ukrainian visa schemes or another type of UK visa, if applicable, in the case of other nationalities.
- Applicants proposed area of research should align with areas of research at Sheffield.
- Applicants are expected to remain employed by their home institution and return to their home country to resume their research when it is safe and appropriate.
How to Apply
The mode of application is offline.
- How to Apply: The Applicants must download the Application form and submit a complete application with a CV to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: For application – A CV and Research proposal. For admission- Proof of the previous degree, Official translations into English, Academic references, English language certificates, A supporting statement (including a research proposal where relevant), Curriculum vitae/resume, and Examples of your work
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, applicants must check all the Admission criteria.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have reasonable English skills to make their visit to the University of Sheffield.