Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for RMAA South Africa Pty Ltd Recruitment 2023/2024.
RMA Automotive South Africa is a specialist vehicle modifier providing specialised mining vehicles, government vehicles and OEM Fitments.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Inventory Controller
RMAA South Africa is a Specialist Vehicle Modifier, providing OEM Vehicle Personalization services and Automotive Modification Solutions for customers in a wide range of applications – like mining, forestry, policing, military, logistics, health care and other specialized industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Inventory Controller will be responsible for:
- Setting up of inventory control procedures & systems
- Managing of all incoming & outgoing inventory such as receipts and dispatches.
- Records all transactions & movements in document and database record form.
- Keeps & verifies daily inventory levels.
- Generates inventory demand & forecasting reports.
- Analyses and resolves problems in the supply chain pertaining to inventory.
- Responsible for managing the warehouse.
- Receiving, unpacking, etc.
- Delivery of goods to different RMAA and other sites where required.
- Labelling and of shelves to maximise and improve space management.
- Performs physical cycle count of inventory.
- Checks and process documents as per established procedures.
- Inventory usage and control, including cycle counts/stock take.
- Stock location-allocation and tracking
- Stock movements and adjustments
- Investigate and solve inventory discrepancies with timely solutions.
- Maintain sound stock control processes.
- Process consumable and production orders
- Receiving and dispatch of orders
- Monitor and manage inventory min/max order points.
- Organise and maintain store for optimum efficiency.
- Manage and process customer returns and redelivery process, including warranty claims.
- Comply with new and existing Quality Management System Procedures
- Ensure goods are accurately receipted into the ERP system within 24hrs of receipt.
- Combination of warehouse floor work and desk work
- Forklift loading and unloading.
- Run inventory reports and investigate variances.
- Review the previous day’s stock adjustments.
- Review warehouse capacity reports
- Inventory reconciliations
- Inventory returns
- Cycle counts (including but not necessarily in a scissor lift)
- Review product damages
- Schedule and plan for the bi-annual stock counts in coordination with the different locations/sites
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines.
- Perform critical inventory tasks in ERP systems to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock.
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records.
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs.
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports regularly, review reports monthly with upper management.
- Coordinate with the region responsible for completing the scheduled counts on time within SLA.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric/Grade 12
- Diploma or equivalent in Stock Control, Inventory Management and/or Supply Chain Management or Logistics Management.
- Proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Controller, or similar role.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, excel and word).
- Excellent Organizational Skills.
- Good command of English, both verbal & written.
- Valid South African Drivers Licence (Non-Negotiable).
- Experience in Manufacturing/Automotive industry would be beneficial.
Package & Remuneration
Basic Salary R15 000.00 – R18 000.00 Based on Experience.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).