Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Rio Tinto Graduate Internship Programme 2023. The full application details for the Rio Tinto Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Rio Tinto Graduate Internship Programme
Rio Tinto Group is an Anglo-Australian multinational company that is the world’s second-largest metals and mining corporation. The company was founded in 1873 when of a group of investors purchased a mine complex on the Rio Tinto, in Huelva, Spain, from the Spanish government.
- Get real work experience at one of the largest mining and metal companies in the world, focused on safety and inclusion
- Work with the newest technology and innovation, in an environment where we challenge you to drive positive change
- Summer 2022 internship
About the role
We are offering a 12-month internship program in the following fields: Engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, Human Resources, Communication, and Stakeholder Relations in the Rio Tinto RBM team, based in Richards Bay Minerals, KwaZulu Natal. This role is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individuals to develop and strengthen their skills and industrial experience.
What you’ll bring
· National Diploma:
- Electrical Engineering Heavy Current, or
- Mechanical Engineering, or
- Chemical Engineering, or
- Industrial Engineering, or
- Mining Engineering, or
- Media and Communication, or
- Community Development or
- Public Administration or
- Human Resources related.
- Safety mindset
- Leadership skills, eagerness to learn, and ready for the challenge ahead
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Valid driving license
The following information must accompany your application:
- Your curriculum vitae
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copies of Matric Certificate
- Certified copies of Statement of Results for qualifications
- Certified copies of Qualifications
What’s on offer
· A work environment where safety is always the number one priority
- Ambitious, exciting, and rewarding experience
- Opportunity to build relationships with the Rio Tinto team and community
Every Voice Matters
We are committed to an inclusive environment where people feel comfortable being themselves. We want our people to feel that all voices are heard, all cultures respected and that a variety of perspectives are not only welcome – they are essential to our success. We treat each other fairly and with dignity regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, or anything else that makes us different.
Applications close on Friday, August 19th (Rio Tinto reserves the right to remove advertised roles prior to this date). Applications received will be assessed over the following weeks.
Please note, in order to be considered for this role you must complete all pre-screening questions.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Location: Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, ZA