Rand Refinery Graduate Internship Programme 2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Rand Refinery Graduate Internship Programme 2023. The full application details for the Rand Refinery Graduate Internship Programme can be accessed below.
Rand Refinery Graduate Internship Programme
Rand Refinery Limited is the largest integrated single-site precious metals refining and smelting complex in the world. It was established in 1920 to refine gold within South Africa which until that time had been refined in London.
What you can expect
- Working for Africa’s largest Refiner, Smelter, and Fabricator of precious metals.
- The best practical learning environment is guided by a structured development plan.
- On-the-job training as part of a committed customer-focused team.
- Regular feedback from Mentors.
- Work Readiness training and development.
- Engineers in Training (EIT) Programme: duration 24 months
- Commercial Graduate Development Programme: duration of 18 months
The Rand Refinery Graduate Development Programme is designed based on the 70:20:10 Model of Learning and Development which focuses on three types of learning: Hands-on work and experience-based (70%), asking questions and interacting with fellow colleagues (20%) and formal classroom training (10%).
EIT Job Fields/Qualification
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical/Metallurgical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
Commercial Graduates Qualifications
- Supply Chain
- Management Accounting /Cost Accounting
- Business Continuity Management
- Law / Compliance
- IT Software or System Development
- Human Resources
- Office Administration
- SA Citizen by birth/naturalization
- 18 years or older
- Completed Qualification in the relevant field at a registered institution
- Hold an undergraduate degree
- Postgraduate would be advantageous
- Must have obtained 70% aggregate
Location: Germiston Industries west
Please apply via Direct Hire.
Current Opportunities (mcidirecthire.com)
For more information, please contact:
Matshediso Zitha and Lucky Zondo
How To Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Please note: Applications must be accompanied by a 2-page CV, certified copies of your qualifications, and a full academic record/transcript\
Application Deadline: 31st September 2022