Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Palabora Mining Company (PMC) Internships 2023. The entire application details for the Palabora Mining Company (PMC) Internships can be accessed below.
Palabora Mining Company (PMC) Internships
Palabora Mining Company (PMC) invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for the Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd hereby invites applicants for the Internship opportunity. The opportunity is aimed at candidates who are already in possession of a relevant degree with no relevant work experience. Successful candidates will enter a 24-month Internship contract with Palabora Copper
Internship opportunities are available for the following disciplines
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Metallurgical Engineering,
- Civil Engineering,
- Quantity Survey,
- Non-Destructive Testing,
- Process Control/Instrumentation,
- Business Administration,
- Human Resource Development
Selection and qualifying criteria:
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Must be in possession of a degree or B-Tech degree
- Must be between 18 – 35 years old with no criminal record.
- Currently Unemployed and have never embarked on an internship program before
Documents to be submitted with the application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of the full academic record
- Certified copy of degree certificate
- Certified copy of matric certificate
- Certified copy of a South African ID
- Proof of residential address e, g Municipal letter, or Tribal Authority letter, certified by a commissioner of Oaths
- This is an internship opportunity and Palabora Copper will not be obliged to offer a permanent job upon completion of the program
- Short-listed applicants may be required to undergo psychometric / pre-screening assessments and interviews
- Preference will be given to candidates from Ba-Phalaborwa Local Communities
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 5th December 2022