Are you running out of airtime and you’re not in a place to but one? Don’t worry, with MTN ExtraTime you can borrow airtime from MTN and payback later.
The ExtraTime was introduced by MTN to help subscribers make important calls even when they run out of airtime. With MTN Xtratime you can have a privilege to borrow credit from MTN and payback later.
There are many situations when you just need extra minutes for talk, like in the case of an emergency. There are a few things you should know before borrow credit from MTN.
- MTN Extra time is given only to the holders of MTN SIM card.
- Any subscribers with a large debt from MTN will not be eligible to borrow credit from MTN
- You should have MTN SIM card for at least 12 months to borrow credit from MTN. If you have a SIM card from MTN less than 12 months, you are not eligible for taking the credit.
- You can’t borrow credit from MTN if you do not often within thirty days.
How to Borrow Airtime from MTN
To get airtime now and pay later:
- Dial *136*2#, select ‘Xtra Time’ and follow the prompts
To convert MTN Xtra Time airtime into data:
- Dial *136*6# and follow the prompts