Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Momentum Metropolitan Internships 2023. The entire application details for the Momentum Metropolitan Internships can be accessed below.
Momentum Metropolitan Internships
Momentum Metropolitan invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
This opportunity is for interns to use their academic background in the workplace and to obtain legal and compliance management experience in the areas of either Group Compliance, Forensics & Anti-money Laundering as well as Data privacy.
This internship will equip candidates for a career in either of the aforementioned fields and also other financial services roles.
Position Title: Compliance & Legal Intern
- Legal (LLB, BCom Law, BA Law)
- BCom (Risk Management, Economics, Investment Management, Financial Management
- Forensics e.g. Diploma in Forensic Investigations or Degree in Forensic Science)
- No working experience required
Skills and Competencies:
- Business Acumen
- Client/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for Results
- Leads Change and Innovation
- Impact and Influence
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 21st November 2022