Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Mass Staffing Projects (Pty) Ltd Recruitment 2023/2024.
MSP is a Specialist Recruitment Agency that specializes in Civil, Structural, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering, Construction, Mining, Finance, Information Technology, Medical, Manufacturing, Logistics, and NGO/International Development.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Senior ESG Consultant
A large consulting company with offices around the world is looking for a Senior ESG Consultant.
- Post graduate degree preferably in Environmental Sciences, Sustainability or Financial Communications.
- Project Management Certificate would be beneficial.
- Seven or more years relevant experience in sustainability consulting or similar. Experience and knowledge of the resources industry (mining sector, oil and gas and renewables) would be helpful.
- Knowledge of Sustainability/ESG rating agencies, frameworks, and databases.
- Expert in technical sustainability data, calculation methodologies and limitations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Keeping abreast of all disclosure and listing requirements and frameworks.
- Producing Sustainability reports and disclosures that showcase clients’ work in a compelling way, while also ticking stakeholder boxes (including GRI, SASB, ISSB, TCFD)
- Compiling annual responses to investor questionnaires such as CDP and DJSI and providing clients with guidance to improve their scores and their practice.
- Reviewing, benchmarking, and developing policies against Good International Industry Practice.
- Assessing client’s current sustainability performance and working with key stakeholders to identify, prioritise and strategically manage key sustainability issues.
- Identifying and tracking ESG and sustainability trends, best practices, frameworks, and standards and communicating those relevant to internal and external stakeholders and using information to develop new services and client offering.
- Forming and maintaining a network of relationships to support sustainability efforts.
- Ensuring appropriate controls and measurement systems are in place for clients to support and maintain sustainability reporting integrity and assurance.
- Working closely with various specialists to implement strategies and annual environmental and social performance for clients.
- Assisting with the drafting of our client’s strategic position and narratives on sustainability issues.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply via email. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted, thus, should you not hear from us in 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.