Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Lightstone Pty Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Information Officer
Lightstone is an intelligent solutions company with strong, industry-specific expertise and core capabilities in data management, analytics and software development.
We specialise in delivering integrated, online knowledge solutions, batch and real-time data quality solutions.
We hire exceptional people and provide them with the environment where they can excel. Our non-corporate culture encourages flexibility, collaboration and innovation.
We pride ourselves in our core values to Encourage Participation, Respond to Changing Needs and Win Together, which are reflected in each development, project, product, or service we undertake to deliver.
Ownership of the Lightstone Auto Data Eco-System in order to support the business strategy.
- Build and maintain enterprise information architecture
- Provide architectural design direction on new software platforms
- Partner with business development and product teams to commercialise the Lightstone data asset in a profitable and sustainable way
- Actively drive new data acquisition
- Effectively co-ordinate, balance efforts and prioritise projects / tasks according to business priorities
- Management of the regular data processes & projects required to support day-to-day business operations
- Data Security and Privacy: Implementing appropriate security measures and data privacy protocols to protect sensitive and confidential information, adhering to relevant regulations and best practices.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- A graduate business degree would be advantageous
- 5+ years’ data work experience
- 3+ years’ management experience
- Strong experience in Database Design and Development
- Extensive knowledge of data and data structures
- Business Analysis practices and techniques
- Datawarehouse experience advantageous
- Skills acquired in experience referred to above
- Data modelling
- Data Pipeline Development: Designing, implementing, and optimizing scalable and efficient data pipelines to extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from various sources into data storage systems.
- Data Integration: Integrating disparate data sources and systems, ensuring seamless data flow and compatibility between different platforms and formats
- MS-SQL Server 2016, 2017, 2019, and 2022 versions
- MySQL experience advantageous
- Ability to work well in a team as well as individually
- Ability to coordinate different teams and facilitate debates where priorities differ
- Ability to accurately estimate work required on tasks, prioritise work and deliver to deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about content related to role outlined
- Attentive to detail and passionate about data, technology and problem solving
- Innovative thinking and creativity in approach to delivering solutions
Package & Remuneration
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).