Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Lascom Management Systems Recruitment 2023/2024.
Lascom Management Systems specializes in the design, supply, and maintenance of business information systems as well as consulting and support services to address the needs of businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Internal Sales Manager
A leading supplier of power tools and hardware to the retail, motor and industrial industries is looking for an Internal Sales Manager to join their successful team.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of managing the Call Centre as a value adding, effective and efficient in operations by maintaining and continually improving business processes so as to provide exceptional customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Yield on revenue sold is at the required level of Gross Profit
- Increased turnover of existing customers across the entire account base
- Manage opportunities to win business where Customers currently favour competitors’ products
- Formulate and implement plans with sales team to increase turnover per existing customer
- Manage the sales team to ensure a win/win business solution in meeting client and company needs
- Inform Customers of new products/brands, promotional campaigns or joint marketing programs
- Submit feedback on team performance
- Obtain Customer information from sales team and maintain the accuracy of the information on Debtors Master file
- Drive usage of B2B (Rapid Trade) platform
- Ensure all complaints and queries are resolved within SLA
- Identify and set up meetings with key role players to discuss the roles and responsibilities and possible areas of cooperation, improvement and conflict
- Analyse credit codes by reason code and recommend corrective action to organisation
- Manage head counts and staff costs within agreed budgets
- Achieve Employment Equity targets
- Maintain effective leave planning and absenteeism management
- Facilitate training and development interventions
- Review performance in discussion with employees, agree ratings and set goals for new period
- Continuously communicate and provide constructive feedback and coaching to employees
- Take disciplinary action where required
- Develop formal succession plan for key positions
- Compile and maintain database of key stakeholders
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data
- Ensure functionality of platform is effective. Recommend system enhancements
- Implement key stakeholder / Customer communication
- Manage functionality of Call Centre infrastructure.
- Compile and submit relevant Call Centre and Customer Service management information reports
- Manage expenses in Call Centres within agreed parameters
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Customer Service or Contact Centre qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience in customer focused, operational management
- Minimum of 2 years analytics and data experience
Package & Remuneration
R35K – R40K CTC + Commission based on team performance
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).