Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Kwena Human Capital Recruitment 2023/2024.
Kwena Group Holdings provide companies with turnkey solutions across a wide range of disciplines. With six subsidiary companies under our belt, we have grown our portfolio to encompass all problem-solving elements aligned to the multi-faceted requirements of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager (Consulting – Group Reporting- Sandton, Johannesburg)
Our client, a leading management consulting company, is currently looking to hire a Finance Manager to join their Team based in Sandton, Johannesburg. Reporting into the Regional Finance Director, you will supervise the finance and procurement teams and be responsible for group reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervision and coordination of local Finance/Accounting, Procurement and Commercial Order Processing teams and their monitoring and evaluating of work performance.
- Responsible for monthly closing of accounts and reconciliation of Key accounts, payroll, accrual, depreciation and deferral.
- Monthly CO closing and Company Reporting Tool (CRT) update
- Financial transaction for all business units, profit centers and cost centers according to TR guidelines and review of banks transaction and all Company bank reconciliation.
- Financial reporting according the Corporate and regional head office requirements and reporting deadlines
- External Annual Audit and further process improvement to meet deadlines (deliverable is local GAAP audit report).
- Internal corporate audits
- Working capital management.
- Budget Control, coordination with BFM, cash flow and GBT updates
- Investment controlling and CAPEX reporting
- KPI systems, analysis and benchmarking reports
- Authorising and signing payments
- Risk analysis and Forecasting
- Timely filing of Indirect/Direct tax return and assist for its assessment
- Financial Management and training and orientation program to new employees
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on the financial performance and strategy of the Group at South African board level for all legal entities in South Africa
- Creation and updating of guidelines and procedures regarding the above listed responsibilities.
- Analyze, plan, prepare and approve weekly payments to creditor and other liabilities including affiliates payment.
- Petty cash accounting and its reconciliation.
- Provision, work in progress, accrual reconciliation and its proper accounting.
- SD and FI/CO closing as per TR Group schedule.
- Review of trial balance and variance analysis.
- Fixed asset accounting and its reconciliation.
- Weekly and monthly cash flow planning.
- Development and training of accountants.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Must be CA(SA)
- 5+ years’ work experience in the field of Finance/Accounting/Controlling in an international environment, with at least 3 years’ at finance team management level
- Strong monthly financial closure of statutory B/S and P&L and IFRS according to the deadlines as given in the monthly financial closing and reporting schedule
- Experience with SAP FI and SAP CO/MM module is considered a big asset
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).