Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Kuehne Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursaries 2023. The full application details for the Kuehne Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursaries can be accessed below.
Kuehne Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursaries
Kuehne+Nagel Inzuzo Trust invites qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded to Black female students, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies towards the following qualifications:
- Accounting (BCom)
- Financial Management (BCom)
- Information Systems (BCom)
- Logistics (BCom)
- Logistics Management (Diploma)
- Transport Economics (BCom)
The application and selection process includes the following:
- Candidates must submit their application by no later than 31 October 2022, including their completed application form and supporting documents listed below.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an in-person interview during November or December 2022.
- The Trust will announce successful bursary recipients in January 2023.
- Applicants will be contacted during each step of the selection process, to keep them updated regarding their application status.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be Black
- You must be female
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards one of the qualifications listed above
- You must be enrolled in your 2nd year, 3rd year, or postgraduate studies (1st-year students will NOT be funded)
- You must be studying at a recognized and accredited university in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in your most recent year of study
- You must be in financial need
- You must have strong leadership capability and have engaged in school, university, or community activities
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
How to Apply
Download and complete the KN Inzuzo Trust Bursary Application Form 2023 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Recent passport-sized photo (to be attached to page 2 of the application form)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record, from 1st year of university study (certified copy)
- High School or University awards for academic/ leadership/ sport/ entrepreneurial achievements (certified copies)
- Letter of reference from a high school teacher or university lecturer (signed and stamped)
- Proof of acceptance/ provisional acceptance from your University (on institutions letterhead)
- Financial statements or quotes from the University for the cost of tuition, books, accommodation, etc (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardian’s proof of household income (latest payslips or affidavit if employed, affidavit if unemployed, pension advice slip if on pension) (certified copies)
- Parents or guardian’s proof of residence
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (maximum 4 pages)
Note: applicants are encouraged to keep a copy of the completed application form and supporting documents for their own records.
Applications must be submitted in either of the following ways:
– Email: [email protected]
(Insert the words “KN Inzuzo Trust Bursary Application 2023” in the email subject line).
– Hand delivery:
Busi Mabena (Transformation & Development Manager)
The Kuehne+Nagel Inzuzo Trust
9 Nguni Drive
Longmeadow West Business Park
Application Deadline: 31st October 2022