Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Kearney Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for the Kearney Internships can be accessed below.
Kearney invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for the Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Kearney is a leading global management-consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries.
Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations. Kearney is a partner-owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve success.
The following qualifications are preferred:
- A proven record of academic excellence
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- An innovative and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Natural self-direction, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly
- Eagerness to collaborate, coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally
Education: Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, and Engineering; Currently studying the IESE MBA
Languages: Excellent communication in English, the local language of the applied office will be a requirement (the Middle East accepts English as the main language)
Experience: At least three /four years of success in a rigorous environment, such as a global company or consulting firm, investment Banking, or other relevant industry/functional experience.
How to Apply
All applicants should apply to this Kearney job posting no later than November, 27.
- Providing Career Services with your résumé and cover letter, indicating the reference “IESE 2022” and specifying your office of interest (up to three offices)
- Please click on Apply Online and remember to submit a resume and cover letter in your online application indicating your three office/location preferences.
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 27th November 2022