Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for GRW Engineering (Pty) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
GRW is a leading transport equipment manufacturer that delivers a wide range of quality, state-of-the-art tankers, and trailers.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
GRW is looking for an experienced, passionate, and highly organized candidate for the above vacancy at our Worcester branch. Please send a detailed CV, proof of Degree & salary expectations via email to [email protected].
Closing date: 18 June 2023
This vacancy has the potential to grow into a Financial Manager position.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. GRW Engineering (PTY) Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this position at any stage of the recruitment process if deemed necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full responsibility to ensure that all accounting entries are in accordance with accounting standards.
- Manage daily cash and authorise/approve requested payments to be processed dail
- Preparation of the annual budget and monitoring of actual spending against the budget
- Monthly month-end close of balance sheet accounts and expense variance analysis
- Responsible for monthly reporting
- Responsible for year-end preparation and audit assistance
- Check on compliance with relevant legislation and ensure work quality levels/standards
- Ensure effective process flow and time frames and ensure adherence to organization protocols, policies & procedures.
- Handling all related SARS activities
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trend
- Any adhoc finance activities/projects
Desired Experience & Qualification
· B Com Accounting Degree and 3 years SAICA/SAIPA article clerk experience a must.
· 3+ years accounting experience
· Manager experience will be beneficial but not a requirement.
· Knowledge of financial related legislation
· Computer literacy – Intermediate Excel
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong administration and organization skills
· Analytical skills
· Attention to detail
· Able to prioritize work.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).