Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Glasshouse Recruiting Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Kronos Workforce Manager – Cape Town
Duties & Responsibilities
• Grade 12
• Relevant Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or Human Resources Management
• Proven experience in implementing and managing the Kronos Workforce Management system
• Strong knowledge of workforce management principles, timekeeping regulations, and labor legislation
• Proficiency in system configuration, including employee scheduling, pay rules, accruals, and reporting
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and manage competing priorities
• Knowledge and background of the Sage 300 People system will be advantageous
• Strong leadership and team management abilities
• Computer proficiency with advanced Excel skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy in data management
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to adapt to changing business needs and quickly learn new technologies
• Formulate strategies to enhance the utilization of the Kronos system, streamline operations and improve efficiency.
• Lead the implementation process of the Kronos Workforce Management system, ensuring seamless integration with company operations.
• Identify and minimize potential risks, vulnerabilities, and control gaps.
• Lead and support a team of Kronos Time and Attendance Administrators, assigning tasks and projects to meet objectives and deadlines.
• Monitor the Kronos systems performance, troubleshoot issues, and apply regular updates to ensure system stability and functionality.
• Conduct regular audits to verify data integrity generated by the Kronos system.
• Regularly review and update policies, procedures, and system settings to align with changes in labor regulations.
• Lead or participate in projects aimed at streamlining processes, automating tasks, or implementing new technologies/procedures.
• Ensure all users are educated and trained effectively on the Kronos system.
• Communicate updates, changes, and system enhancements to team members and relevant stakeholders.
• Develop and distribute reports according to business requirements, providing valuable insights for decision-making.
• Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders to achieve business requirements.
• Stay updated on the latest Kronos features and functionalities to leverage them effectively for process improvements.