Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Gijima Logistic Co-ordinator Internships 2023. The entire application details for the Gijima Logistic Co-ordinator Internships can be accessed below.
Gijima Logistic Co-ordinator Internships
Gijima invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for the Logistic Co-ordinator Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Gijima is recruiting 1 x Logistic Co-ordinator Intern in Kimberley. Candidate must live in the Kimberley area.
The criteria is as follows:-
- Candidates must have completed a 3 year tertiary qualification – National Diploma or Degree in Logistics, Logistics Management or Transportation Management;
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record;
- Further learning assumed is the ability to use a personal computer;
- Candidates must currently be unemployed;
- Candidates must not be participating on another learnership or internship program;
- Candidates must have effective communication in written and verbal English;
- Candidates must live in the above area – RELOCATION IS NOT AN OPTION;
- Candidates must be under the age of 35 as at 1 July 2023;
- Candidates must be a South African Citizen – African, Coloured and Indian;
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Applicants must attach the following documents:-
- Certified ID Document
- Certified Matric Certificate
- Certified Tertiary Qualification Certificates
- Updated CV
Application Deadline: 05 October 2023