Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the GIBB Group YES Internships 2023. The entire application details for the GIBB Group YES Internships can be accessed below.
GIBB Group YES Internships
GIBB Group invites unemployed graduates to apply for YES Internship Programme 2023.
The YES (Youth Employment Service) Programme is a business-led collaboration with the government. YES seeks to reduce youth unemployment across private and public sectors.
The aim is to enable more youth to develop new skills, gain meaningful work experience and earn a salary, which will in turn significantly improve their chances of finding long-term employment.
YES, Programme Requirements:
- Grade 12 or equivalent with Mathematics, Science and English
- You are available to be employed on a 12 monthly Fixed – Term contract:
- 5 days a week
- 8 hours a day
- Based in 1 of our South African Offices
- You are a South African Citizen
- You are aged between 18 to 28
- You are currently unemployed
- Applicants should not have participated in the YES Programme before
- Applicants should not be studying full-time in the year of employment
NB. Candidates who require workplace experience for completion of a National Qualification will also qualify for consideration.
Skills and Competencies:
In addition to the above requirements, we will also consider the following in our selection of candidates:
- PC Literacy
- You have the aspiration to learn new skills related to the Engineering and Architectural Industry
- You are a detailed-orientated person
- You are a responsible and honest person
- You can work in a dynamic and multicultural group
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Successful candidates will be placed in the various GIBB Delivery Units located as indicated below
- Water and Infrastructure (Johannesburg, Durban, East London)
- Group Shared Services: Finance, Marketing, Tenders and Administration (Johannesburg)
- Transport (Cape Town, Johannesburg)
- Power (Johannesburg)
- Mining (Johannesburg)
- Architecture (Cape Town, Johannesburg, Gqeberha)
- Prepare yourself and your latest CV
- Start date: 03 January 2023
- Please indicate your delivery Unit preference listed above, as well as your preferred location
Application Deadline: Not Specified