Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the First National Bank (FNB) Internships 2023. The full application details for the First National Bank (FNB) Internships can be accessed below.
First National Bank (FNB) Internships
First National Bank (FNB) invites recent unemployed graduates and final year university degree students to apply for the Graduate / Internship Programme 2023.
Purpose: The trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Recent Graduates / Final year University degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
- Only open to South African Citizens
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions
- Provision of efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting, and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximize skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by the attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying the values required in the business
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 31 October 2022